- STONES THROW FROM RAILWAY STATION
- HANDSOME PERIOD TOWNHOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTIONS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- LARGE GARDEN TO REAR
- PARKING TO FRONT
- APPROXIMATELY 5 MINUTES DRIVE TO A30
- EXETER APPROXIMATELY 15/20 MINUTES DRIVE
- NEARBY WALKS THROUGH MEADOW, WOODLAND AND STREAMS
* Stones throw from train station * Half a mile from town centre *Beautifully presented home * Generous accommodation
* Entrance Hall Area * Dining hall * Kitchen / Dining room leading out to the garden * Sitting Room a lovely room with large bay and sash windows and wood flooring * To the first floor: * Large Master bedroom with large bay and sash windows * Bedroom Three * Bath/ Shower room * To the second floor: * Bedroom Two with en-suite WC.
A handsome three storey period townhouse providing beautifully presented and generous accommodation, along with a good sized garden to the rear and parking to the front. This fabulous home has everything to offer those looking for edge of town living with opportunities to commute to London or Exeter on your doorstep.
Honiton provides a diverse range of shopping and recreational facilities, with a range of eclectic independently owned shops and various nationals. The town has a vibrant feel and although only 18 miles or so from central Exeter, there is plenty on your doorstep, from pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, train station and the Michelin starred ' The Pig'. The seaside is also an easy drive of around 15 minutes or so.
Westcountry Homes Online are delighted to offer this fabulous home and urge buyers to make early enquiries at the earliest opportunity.